[LLVMdev] Some bugs in x86 disasm (llvm-mc)

Craig Topper craig.topper at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 10:53:12 PST 2014

To fix it we need to change offset8/offset16/etc to have two suboperands
and update the printer to understand that. Also update the disassembler to
add the segment to the MCInst when its creating it. When I did these two
things the MCCodeEmitter broke because it tried to interpret the extra
operand as an immediate. I think I probably need to change the form from
RawFrm to something new that I can teach the MCCodeEmitter to handle
correctly.

I haven't looked at the patches yet. I was out of town most of last week
and trying to get caught back up.

--
~Craig