[LLVMdev] How to print a list of used LLVM APIs in a given open source project?

Jonas Gefele llvm.org at schrieb.de
Mon Jan 13 21:35:13 PST 2014

I have not tried that tool (yet) so this is speculative.

But from the docs it appears to me that Google's include-what-you-use
could help.
See the output described here:
http://sylvestre.ledru.info/blog/2013/09/08/include-what-you-use-yet

You could do a temporary run. Not to "fix" your includes, but just to
get a list of all the
#include + reference statements printed.

Cheers,
Jonas