[LLVMdev] libcxxabi on ARM/Linux

Tim Northover t.p.northover at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 02:33:26 PST 2014

> I recently tried to build libcxxabi on ARM/Linux but looks like libunwind is
> not providing the necessary symbols needed, precisely
> _Unwind_SjLj_RaiseException and related functions are missing.

I've not tried it, but I'm very surprised that symbol is needed on
Linux. As far as I know only iOS uses the setjmp/longjmp
exception-handling style.

Of course, it could be a very poorly named but still generic function
(or an alias or something). But I'd still start my search by looking
into just what thinks it wants that and why.

Good luck!

Tim.