[LLVMdev] Build/Install of LLVM without root access

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue Jan 7 07:47:33 PST 2014

Hi Bryan,

Are you using source or binary distribution?

If source, try using configure with
--prefix=/some/dir/you/have/write/access or the equivalent
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=...

If binary, just unzipping the file to a local dir would be enough, if you
call the binary with full path. Otherwise, put the bin directory in your
path, and it should just work.

cheers,
--renato