[LLVMdev] CMake build using LLVM install dir

NAKAMURA Takumi geek4civic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 06:40:03 PST 2014

Greg, I removed LLVM_MAIN_SRC_DIR in LLVM. LLD's standalone stuff
might be broken.

In trunk, clang can be built with standalone with installed llvm-config.
For now, standalone stuff in clang could be copied to lld easily, I guess.

We could clean up standalone stuff more clean with CMake's find_package.