[LLVMdev] compiler-rt CMake build

Alexey Samsonov samsonov at google.com
Wed Feb 26 09:43:09 PST 2014

Hi Brad,

Thanks for investigating this. Do you think it makes sense to land my
ExternalProject_Add patch
so that others can experiment with it? I can add quit with a
fatal_error/warning if the build tree rules
are generated with Ninja. However, there is a problem with Unix Makefiles
as well: parallelism doesn't
work when I run "make check-compiler-rt -j8" in the original build tree,
presumably because we call
"cd /path/to/compiler-rt/build/tree && make check-all" there.

--
Alexey Samsonov, MSK