[LLVMdev] test-suite wrongly using big-endian results

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Mon Feb 24 09:02:46 PST 2014

Hi Renato,

Nothing in particular springs to mind. Is it possible that in the context
where this part of the Makefile is running Makefile.config isn't available?

I'm not sure how this can be completely broken in the fashion you describe
though, as it seems like that would make little-endian fail which is what
most people are testing.

 - Daniel