[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Unwind behaviour in Clang/LLVM

Rafael EspĂ­ndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 06:53:24 PST 2014

> Yes!
>
> Though, Clang seems not to generate -munwind-tables when -g or -pg is
> present on ARM. This is probably a bug.

For -g that might be an issue depending on what ARM needs to do with
uwtable. If it only needs to generate an entry in a table, that is
probably fine. If there are code differences that are needed to make
unwinding work on arm, that probably needs to be attached to a
different option since we really want the generated code with and
without -g to be the same.

Cheers,
Rafael