[LLVMdev] cmake and make check?

Reed Kotler rkotler at mips.com
Sat Feb 15 19:05:03 PST 2014

On 02/15/2014 05:45 PM, NAKAMURA Takumi wrote:
> It would go better if you didn't work on the directory "llvmc".
>
 > See llvm/test/lit.cfg. There are many kluges...

That is really crazy.I think kluge needs a capital K here.

Changing the directory name from /home/rkotler/llvmc/build to
/home/rkotler/compmc/build  fixed the problem.

Lol.

Scanning dependencies of target check-llvm
[100%] Running the LLVM regression tests
Testing Time: 55.94s
   Expected Passes    : 9548
   Expected Failures  : 50
   Unsupported Tests  : 148