[LLVMdev] llvm.org/perf internal server error

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed Feb 12 14:18:36 PST 2014

AFAIK, only two bots were submitting results, mine and Tobi's.

The default being not to submit makes more sense, IMO, because Hal was
going to separate between test-suite and benchmark runs, with the
latter being a subset of the former.

I assume test runs don't need to submit, while benchmark runs must.

cheers,
--renato