[LLVMdev] Heads-up: changing the structure of compiler-rt source tree

Vadim Chugunov vadimcn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:06:52 PST 2014

As it happens, I've already started massaging libunwind to make it a part
of compiler-rt.
At the moment, I am shooting for the makefile build.  Once that's done, I
could use somebody's help to add it to cmake build system.

It would be nice if somebody could look into disentangling compiler-rt from
clang.  I think that at the least it should be build-able together with
LLVM (i.e. by checking it out into llvm/projects) without clang
involvement.  Completely standalone builds would be a plus, if feasible.

Last but not the least: I still haven't heard anybody admitting to being a
maintainer of compiler-rt  :-)  Somebody will need to review the patch and
check it in...

Vadim