[LLVMdev] linux build broken on Ubuntu 12.04 x86_64

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Tue Feb 4 16:08:32 PST 2014

Thanks, Adam.

I came to the same conclusion and I just put up a patch for review to
handle this a moment ago on llvm-commits.

The patch might need to be tweaked to coordinate on the variable name
change that occurred due to the changed configure mechanism.  I'm looking
at that now.

--
Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180