[LLVMdev] Using OpenMP to parallelize small programs

Andrey Bokhanko andreybokhanko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 10:56:56 PST 2014

Hello David,

What do you mean by "omp annotations"?

There is an implementation of OpenMP support in clang (clang-omp.github.com)
but it inserts OMP runtime library calls right into front-end. LLVM IR
doesn't have any special support for any kind of OMP annotations.

Andrey
(disclaimer: I work for Intel; the OpenMP implementation linked above is
created mostly by Intel.)