[LLVMdev] EuroLLVM 2014 - Reminder to submit proposals and register

EuroLLVM Conference eurollvm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 01:47:05 PST 2014

Hi all,

This is a reminder to submit your proposals for presentations, tutorials,
posters, etc. for the EuroLLVM conference in Edinburgh. The deadline for
submissions is Sunday 16th February (see below).

It's set to be a great event - we already have more than 100 registrations.
If you are planning to attend,* please do not delay your registration* as
spaces are likely to sell out well before April. You can register on
the conference
website <http://llvm.org/devmtg/2014-04/>.

Looking forward to seeing you in Edinburgh!

Tobias von Koch,
on behalf of the organisation committee.

--
EuroLLVM 2014 is hosted by The University of Edinburgh, a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.