[LLVMdev] Interested in working with the LLVM community

Ajay Brahmakshatriya cs12b1004 at iith.ac.in
Tue Dec 23 01:16:37 PST 2014

Hi all,
I am Ajay Brahmakshatriya, a third year B Tech computer science student at
IIT Hyderabad. As a part of my compilers course work, I started working
with LLVM, 3 months ago. I have spent some time going through various
pieces of the LLVM source code.
I have written a pass for generating interference graphs and coloring them
with one of my class mate.

I am very much interested in contributing to the community in any way I can.

At the moment I am working on a bug in ISL related to the Polly project.

--
Ajay Brahmakshatriya
B Tech 3rd Year