[LLVMdev] JOB Ad: Clang Frontend, QA and Performance Analysis Engineers at Intel

Andrey Bokhanko andreybokhanko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 02:37:46 PST 2014

Intel is looking for Clang frontend engineers, QA pros and performance
analysis gurus to join our compiler team based in Moscow, Russia.

Our work spans the whole of Clang / LLVM... from lexer to linker (and in
case of QA and performance analysis, far beyond linker...) If you are
looking for an interesting, challenging and -- yes, well compensated --
LLVM-related job in Moscow, this is the place to go.

For more details, go to
https://intel.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobsearch.ftl and search for
job numbers 750877 (Clang frontend engineer), 750872 (QA engineer) and
750875 (performance analysis engineer).

Andrey Bokhanko
Software Engineer
Intel Compiler Team