[LLVMdev] 3.5.1 Testing Phase Begins

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Tue Dec 16 02:09:36 PST 2014

It looks like I missed that email completely, I started out replying to Nikola and Hans which is why I was talking about Windows rather than OS X.

I've just found your first email in my llvmdev folder and I think I see what happened. My mail rules deliver llvmdev messages to a folder named llvmdev unless I'm directly addressed in which case it delivers to my inbox. It looks like you pruned the recipient list when you replied to Tom's email so that one email was delivered to llvmdev while the rest of the thread was delivered to my inbox. Then when I replied to Hans and Nikola it seems I pruned the recipient list (I don't remember doing this and it's unusual for me but that's what the emails say). You presumably saw my email and thought I was replying to you and things got confused from there.

I'll commit that patch to the trunk and ask Tom for permission to merge it.