[LLVMdev] [Compiler-rt] -march=aarch64 flag in gcc/clang

Gundapaneni, Sumanth sgundapa at quicinc.com
Tue Dec 16 12:12:47 PST 2014

The point here is, if you are not building for Android.
You will hit this patch with cmake configuration -DCOMPILER_RT_TEST_TRIPLE=aarch64-linux-gnu

+  elseif("${COMPILER_RT_TEST_TARGET_ARCH}" MATCHES "aarch64")
+    test_target_arch(aarch64 "-march=aarch64")

I don't see "-march=aarch64" is a valid flag on either LLVM or GCC.
Should we replace this with a flag which is valid for only aarch64 and works for both LLVM and GCC ?

If the compiler-rt build works for others, I would like to see their cmake recipe ?

--Sumanth G