[LLVMdev] 3.5.1 Testing Phase Begins

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Mon Dec 15 14:01:21 PST 2014

That's given me enough to figure out the problem. %gp_rel is only used when the small data section is enabled and that's only supposed to be the case for bare-metal. However, the guard is actually a test for 'is not Linux' and this condition is of course true for windows.

It's not a new bug (it was in 3.5.0 too) but the testcase is new. Does the attached patch fix the problem for you?