[LLVMdev] Perf is dead again... :(

Chris Matthews chris.matthews at apple.com
Thu Dec 4 11:39:53 PST 2014

Yes, SQLAlchemy should have no problems with this. GCE is providing a mysql database.

My experience with this is that there will still be some testing needed.  I have found places in LNT where Postgres and sqlite act differently.  I am not aware of anyone using mysql for LNT.

HTTP load balancing is nice, however it may be overkill in this case?