[LLVMdev] Perf is dead again... :(

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Thu Dec 4 08:08:23 PST 2014

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Dan Liew <dan at su-root.co.uk> wrote:

> * Who should fund whatever host is used to host the LNT
> infrastructure. Given the commercial interest in LLVM I hope that this
> will be straight forward

FWIW, if you can use google's cloud offerings, I can likely fund it. This
isn't about only being willing to fund our platform vs. some other
platform, or which platform is better. It's just that we're already well
set up to handle this when its on top of GCE and related services -- this
is how we are currently running the phabricator instance and we're working
on setting up bots here as well.

But I have no idea if GCE and related bits are even useful for what LNT
needs. Just let me know if they are, and I'll try to get things rolling.