[LLVMdev] Proposed patches for Clang 3.5.1

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Mon Dec 1 06:26:25 PST 2014

Thanks. I've committed most of them and I'm working through the rest.

One thing I need to mention is that I noticed that I'd missed a patch that silences three 'enumeration value not handled' warnings my patches introduced into the X86 backend. The patch simply adds unreachable cases for [ASZ]ExtUpper to a switch so I figured it would be best to merge it (r218452) straight away rather than waiting for explicit approval. I hope that's ok with you and Nadav. It was committed to the branch as r223021.

By the way, I have a fix for the big-endian O32 failure in my working copy. I just need to add a proper test case and get it reviewed.