[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] LLVM+GCC collaboration BoF

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Aug 30 10:11:19 PDT 2014

On 30 Aug 2014, at 17:55, Chris Lattner <clattner at apple.com> wrote:

> I'm a fan of the effort, but are any primary GCC contributors planning to attend the LLVM dev mtg?

Is it widely advertised within the GCC community?  I presume that there are some GCC developers in the bay area who would be able to make it, if there's space for them at such a session and interest in having them attend.

I hosted the GNU Tools Cauldron this year and there were a few LLVM developers other than Renato any myself there for the LLVM/GCC cooperation session.

David