[LLVMdev] Pseudo load and store instructions for AArch64

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri Aug 22 05:15:55 PDT 2014

On 13 August 2014 15:46, Sergey Dmitrouk <sdmitrouk at accesssoftek.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to add pseudo 64-bit load and store instructions for AArch64, which
> should have latencies set to "1" while being otherwise exactly the same as
> normal load and store instructions.

Hi Sergey,

Can I ask why would you need that?

> There seems to be something wrong with pointer information inside getNode() as
> llvm::MachinePointerInfo::getAddrSpace() asserts.

Looks like there's specific knowledge about the types and instructions
codes in switches midway through that is not recognizing your new
pseudos.

One way to find them out is to grep for the instruction codes yours is
similar to, and then see if you need to add your pseudos

cheers,
--renato