[LLVMdev] Plans for the Apple supported Darwin buildbot cluster

Rick Foos rfoos at codeaurora.org
Fri Aug 15 08:34:32 PDT 2014

I'd be interested in seeing what you have planned upstreamed. I've used
Jenkins on several projects.

Will Zorg be a vehicle for transition, where buildbot slaves become
Jenkins nodes defined in the project files?

Do you see a majority of this this as a jenkins matrix project, or some
other organization?

Rick