[LLVMdev] [RFC] OpenMP offload infrastructure

Sergey Ostanevich sergos.gnu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 00:05:32 PDT 2014

I believe I should just extend the section regarding the target code.
It can be literally anything that target RTL could support. For Xeon
PHI it will be a linux executable - best for performance, code size,
portability, etc.
For any OpenCL-compatible system this can be SPIR, as you wish. For a
proprietary DSP it can be something else. But it is your (or a vendor)
responsibility to provide a RTL that will be capable to translate this
to the target.

Sergos