[LLVMdev] sys::path::system_temp_directory vs. sys::fs::createTemporaryFile

Rafael EspĂ­ndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 18:35:45 PDT 2014

On 25 July 2014 17:57, David Majnemer <david.majnemer at gmail.com> wrote:
> To be clear, I don't think we need both; I'd like for us to drop one of
> them.  I just want to make sure that that the final state, post merge, works
> well on all of our platforms. :)

Cool. The attached patch removes TempDir. It passes all tests, but the
OS X case looks a bit suspicious. I first implemented it by given
priority to confstr, but we depend on the env variables taking
priority for testing the crash report. Is there some way to change
what confstr returns?

Should we just add a -cc1 command line option for use in
test/Driver/crash-report.c?

Cheers,
Rafael