[LLVMdev] Dev Meeting BOF: Performance Tracking

Chad Rosier mcrosier at codeaurora.org
Mon Aug 4 07:38:40 PDT 2014

Kristof,

> Hi Chad,
>
> I'm definitely interested and would have proposed such a BOF myself if
> you wouldn't have beaten me to it :)

Given you have much more context than I, I would be very happy to work
together on this BOF.  :)

> I think the BOF on the same topic last year was very productive in
> identifying the most needed changes to enable tracking performance
> from a community perspective. I think that by now most of the
> suggestions made at that BOF have been implemented, and as the rest
> of the thread shows, we'll hopefully soon have a few more performance
> tracking bots that produce useful (i.e. low-noise) data.

I'll grep through the dev/commits list to get up to speed.

For everyone's reference here are the notes from last year:
http://llvm.org/devmtg/2013-11/slides/BenchmarkBOFNotes.html

Kristof, feel free to comment further on these, if you feel so inclined.

> I think it'll definitely be worthwhile to have a similar BOF this year.

I'll start working on some notes.

 Chad