[LLVMdev] LLVM Basic Program Compilation

Tim Northover t.p.northover at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 04:06:38 PDT 2014

> Can you kindly help me resolve it?

Isn't this exactly where we started the thread? I think you've been
given quite a lot of advice here, but you seem to have just decided to
ignore it and go back to what you started with.

Most importantly, you still seem to be confused about exactly what
you're compiling and what you want the LLVM bitcode lli is executing
to do. You need to sort out that confusion before you've got any hope
of making significant progress.

I think the best advice was actually Chris's: the Kaleidoscope
tutorial (http://llvm.org/docs/tutorial/) sounds very similar to what
you're trying to do.

Cheers.

Tim.