[LLVMdev] Publication: Languages Used in LLVM During Compilation

Adam Husar ihusar at fit.vutbr.cz
Mon Aug 4 03:28:56 PDT 2014

Hello,
   for one course at our Brno University of Technology, I made a
presentation about languages used in LLVM during compilation.
I think also other may find it useful, so I am sending it
here, so you can add it somewhere on the web if you will
would like to.
   It is not exactly a publication, rather lecture
slides.

Title: Languages Used in LLVM During Compilation