[LLVMdev] Is it ok to nuke fpcmp and llvm-PerfectShuffle utils?

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Wed Apr 30 23:56:04 PDT 2014

>> Ouch, indeed... Is it ok it has no build rules?
>
> I think that it should have build rules. If nothing else, can you file a bug report on this?
It is building using configure + make. In good old days the perfect
shuffle tables for PPC were generated through the normal build process
like .td files. However, this was pretty useless - they do not change
and thus perfectshuffle was excluded from the build process.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov