[LLVMdev] Build bot for documentation?

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 05:32:11 PDT 2014

> Please go ahead.  We can host the buildbot here:
>
> http://lab.llvm.org:8011/buildslaves/gribozavr4

Thanks. I guess I'll have to do some reading because I don't have a
good high level understanding of how the build bot works.

For gribozavr4 does that mean running a new buildbot slave process on
the machine or can slaves build multiple configurations (is this the
same as what buildbot calls a "builder")? Also is it the master or
slave that chooses which configurations a slave should build?

>From reading http://llvm.org/docs/HowToAddABuilder.html it wasn't
completely clear to me as this documentation seems to add a slave and
builder at the same time, whereas you are suggesting we use an
existing slave.

Thanks,
--
Dan Liew