[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.4.1 Testing Phase Part 2

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Fri Apr 25 19:32:06 PDT 2014

Hi,

There was one regression found in Phase 1 testing, so we need to do
another round.  The regressions was in Clang, so all targets need to
be retested.

Just a reminder when doing regression testing we know want to compare
the test results of 3.4.1-rc2 with 3.4-final to see if there are any new
regressions.  Also, please remind me of the platform you are testing on when you
send me your results.

Thanks again to all the testers who are helping with this release.
Hopefully, this will be the last RC.

Thanks,
Tom