[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.4.1 - Testing Phase

David Fang fang at csl.cornell.edu
Mon Apr 21 16:51:56 PDT 2014

Hi all,
 	My test results for 3.4.1 on powerpc-darwin8 look good
(cmake-shared built with targets: PowerPC;ARM;X86).
The 'powerpc-darwin8-rel-3.4' branch has merged the latest 'release_34'
branch (github/fangism/{llvm,clang}).

release-3.4.1 RC test logs:
http://www.csl.cornell.edu/~fang/sw/llvm/logs/llvm-release-3.4.1-RC1b-O2-powerpc-darwin8-g++-4.0.1-debug-check.log.bz2
http://www.csl.cornell.edu/~fang/sw/llvm/logs/clang-release-3.4.1-RC1b-O2-powerpc-darwin8-g++-4.0.1-debug-check.log.bz2

trees for 3.4.1:
https://github.com/fangism/llvm/tree/powerpc-darwin8-rel-3.4
https://github.com/fangism/clang/tree/powerpc-darwin8-rel-3.4
(will be tagged -3.4.1 once final)

Previously for 3.4.0 (tagged 'powerpc-darwin8-rel-3.4.0' on my github):
release-3.4.0 test logs:
http://www.csl.cornell.edu/~fang/sw/llvm/logs/llvm-release-3.4-RC1-O2-powerpc-darwin8-g++-4.0.1-debug-check.log.bz2
http://www.csl.cornell.edu/~fang/sw/llvm/logs/clang-release-3.4-RC1-O2-powerpc-darwin8-g++-4.0.1-debug-check.log.bz2

trees for 3.4.0:
https://github.com/fangism/llvm/tree/powerpc-darwin8-rel-3.4.0
https://github.com/fangism/clang/tree/powerpc-darwin8-rel-3.4.0

David

> Hi,
>
> I have just tagged the first release candidate for the
> 3.4.1 release, so testers may begin testing.  Please refer to
> http://llvm.org/docs/ReleaseProcess.html for information on how to
> validate a release.  If you have any questions or need
> something clarified, just email the list.
>
> For the 3.4.1 release we want to compare test results against 3.4-final.
>
> I have added support to the test-release.sh script for dot releases and
> have done basic testing.  However, if you run into issues please send
> an email to the list and we can try to get it worked out.
>
> When you report your test results to me please remind me of what platform
> you are testing on.
>
> Thanks again to all the testers for your help.
>
> -Tom

David Fang
http://www.csl.cornell.edu/~fang/