[LLVMdev] Importance of VMKit JIT function cache

Gaël Thomas gael.thomas00 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:05:00 PDT 2014

Hi Sri,

I think that I don't understand your question :) We have a cache.of
compiled functions (native functions) and uses it to execute the Java code
in the JIT. And, we do not keep the llvm representation of Java methods
because we never reuse it (only in the AOT to generate the llvm bitcode
file).

I hope that it helps?
Gaël