[LLVMdev] Poolalloc project and trunk llvm

Zvonimir Rakamaric zvonimir at cs.utah.edu
Mon Apr 14 17:51:40 PDT 2014

Hi Robert,

We've been relying as well on DSA in our SMACK verifier project:
https://github.com/smackers/smack

So, yeah, we are also very much interested in keeping DSA alive. We
could maybe even push some of our modifications into the main trunk...

Thanks a lot for your effort!

Best,
-- Zvonimir

--
http://zvonimir.info
http://soarlab.org/

Hey Robert,

Thanks for putting effort into the project.

We are not really using the pool allocation related parts of
poolalloc, but we are using a modified version of DSA, which happens
to be part of the project.
So yes, we indeed are interested in keeping the project alive.

Cheers,
Kevin