[LLVMdev] Loop unswitching creates dead code

Jonas Wagner jonas.wagner at epfl.ch
Wed Apr 9 14:55:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation!

I did not pay attention to the difference between signed and unsigned
less-than. Indeed the unsigned check is necessary because the index could
be negative (and hence out of bound).

This shows me that I need to be more careful when making assumptions about
code... I hope I'll learn the lesson. Thanks again.

- Jonas