[LLVMdev] 3.4.1 Release Plans

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Tue Apr 8 17:28:01 PDT 2014

Hi Hal,

> Nadav Rotem:
> r199570 - LoopVectorizer: A reduction that has multiple uses of the reduction value is not
>
> r199291 - LoopVectorize: Only strip casts from integer types when replacing symbolic

This commit changes the functions
replaceSymbolicStrideSCEV() and InnerLoopVectorizer::addStrideCheck(),
which were both added in r198950, so when I apply it to 3.4 nothing
changes.  If the bug fixed by this commit is present in 3.4, you may
need to come up with a different patch to fix it.

> Also, please include the following patches in 3.4.1. I am the code owner, and I approve ;)
>
> r205630 - [PowerPC] Add a full condition code register to make the "cc" clobber work

The test case for this fails on the 3.4 branch, so I was not able to
merge it.  The problem is that cmpld instructions are generated instead of
cmpd.  Can you take a look?

> r204155 - Fix PR19144: Incorrect offset generated for int-to-fp conversion at -O0
> r203054 - The PPC global base register cannot be r0
> r199832 - Fix pr18515.
> r200288 - Handle spilling the PPC GPRC_NOR0 register class
> r199763 - Fix pointer info on PPC byval stores
> r202192 - Account for 128-bit integer operations in PPCCTRLoops
>
> r198425 - Fix loop rerolling pass failure with non-consant loop lower bound

The rest of the patches approved by you and Nadav have been merged.

-Tom