[LLVMdev] C++ 11 explicit keyword error

Alessio Giovanni Baroni alessiogiovanni.baroni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 04:37:08 PDT 2014

C++ 11 last draft:

class-specifier:
class-head { member-specificationopt }

class-head:
class-key attribute-specifier-seqopt class-head-name class-virt-specifier-seqopt base-clauseopt class-key attribute-specifier-seqopt base-clauseopt

class-head-name:
nested-name-specifieropt class-name

class-virt-specifier-seq: class-virt-specifier

class-virt-specifier-seq class-virt-specifier

class-virt-specifier:

              final
              explicit

Alessio.