[LLVMdev] Replacing all uses of a StructType

Peter Conn conn.peter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 03:28:20 PDT 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to replace all uses of StructType A with StructType B. I've
created a class that inherits from ValueMapTypeRemapper, returns B whenever
A is passed to it, and used this class with the CloneFunctionInto function.

Is there a way to clone a function into itself? Currently I've got
duplicates of most of my functions, which is fine, but I don't need to
duplicate main, so I'm looking for a way to replace all uses of A with B
inside main.

Thanks,
Peter