[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Code reviews now at http://reviews.llvm.org

Manuel Klimek klimek at google.com
Sat Apr 5 10:30:10 PDT 2014

I'm not sure we want a redirect - currently I've set up
http://llvm-reviews.chandlerc.com/ to show a link to the new site, but I
think we'll eventually want to get rid of all mentions of
llvm-reviews.chandlerc.com (so we can just take down the server and be done
with it). The fewer automatic fallback mechanisms we have, the earlier
we're sure that it's all moved.