[LLVMdev] comparing .o files from different build trees

Greg Fitzgerald garious at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 14:15:52 PDT 2014

I have a tool called 'diffdump' for pretty much exactly this:

https://github.com/garious/diffdump

I originally wrote it to compare the objdump output between every
object file in two directories, where one directory has objects
compiled with LLVM and the other with GCC.  That usage is described
here:

https://github.com/garious/diffdump#more-diffdump-examples

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Greg