[LLVMdev] Using passes declared in anonymous namespaces

Jonas Wagner jonas.wagner at epfl.ch
Thu Apr 3 01:39:28 PDT 2014

Hi,

in my project, I'd like to estimate the cost of a bunch of instructions.
I've found that there is a public function called
CostModelAnalysis::getInstructionCost which does exactly what I want...

... except it's defined in an anonymous namespace, so I cannot access it from
my code.

Is there a good way to re-use functionality from such anonymous LLVM
passes? I'm tempted to just copy-paste the entire source file and adapt it
for my project, but I feel there must be something better. I'd be thankful
for all hints!

Best,
Jonas