[LLVMdev] 3.4.1 Release Plans

Robert Khasanov rob.khasanov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 07:16:44 PDT 2014

Hi Tom,

I would like to nominate the following patches to be backported to 3.4.1

Clang:
1. r204742 - Zinovy Nis <zinovy.nis at gmail.com> - Fix an logic error in the
clang driver preventing crtfastmath.o from linking when -Ofast is used
without -ffast-math

LLVM:
1. r205067 - Akira Hatanaka <ahatanaka at apple.com> - [x86] Fix printing of
register operands with q modifier
2. r203581 - Hans Wennborg <hans at hanshq.net> - X86: Don't generate 64-bit
movd after cmpneqsd in 32-bit mode (PR19059)
3. r203146 - Reid Kleckner <reid at kleckner.net> - MS asm: The initial dot in
struct access is optional
4. r202774 - Reid Kleckner <reid at kleckner.net> - MC: Fix Intel assembly
parser for [global + offset]
5. r201507 - Craig Topper <craig.topper at gmail.com> - Fix diassembler
handling of rex.b when mod=00/01/10 and bbb=101. Mod=00 should ignore the
base register entirely. Mod=01/10 should treat this as R13 plus
displacment. Fixes PR18860
6. r201126 - Robert Khasanov - Changed attributes of all gather intrinsics
from IntrReadMem to IntrReadArgMem as they access only memory based on
argument.

Most patches fix different stable issues on X86 target.

Thanks,
Robert