[LLVMdev] [GSoC] Flang's end of GSoC report

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Mon Sep 23 06:09:45 PDT 2013

I'd like to publicly congratulate Alex for his excellent work this summer! He worked diligently throughout the entire period, and he quite-successfully tackled an ambitious project. As a result, we now have a Fortran frontend for LLVM capable of compiling real packages (BLAS, LAPACK, etc.), and correctly executing the test suites for those packages. Thanks to Alex, and to Google, we now have a solid foundation from which to build a community-developed LLVM Fortran frontend.

https://github.com/hyp/flang

 -Hal