[LLVMdev] JIT compiled intrinsics calls is call to null pointer

Andrew MacPherson andrew.macp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 01:39:30 PDT 2013

Hi Taco,

We had a similar issue where a math intrinsic was being converted to a call
to null and it turned out to be because the system didn't support the CPU
instructions for the operation so the intrinsic used a call to the library
function (pow in your case). However because we weren't expecting this math
function to be looked up by MCJIT in our
JITMemoryManager::getPointerToNamedFunction() we weren't making it
available and it was returning null.

Not sure if this is relevant to your case but maybe it'll help point you in
the right direction.

Cheers,
Andrew