[LLVMdev] Reflexions about a new HDL language

Jonas Baggett jonasb at tranquille.ch
Wed Sep 18 10:58:30 PDT 2013

Le 30. 08. 13 11:59, David Chisnall a écrit :
> If you're designing a new high-level HDL, then it would be a good idea to familiarise yourself with the state of the art in this area (e.g. Bluespec System Verilog, Symbolics Processor Designer, and similar tools).

That's a good idea before I go too far , and I think that MyHDL worths a
look too. For Symbolics Processor Designer, I tried to find that in
google, but I am not sure that I found what you were speaking about. Do
you have a link ?

I just discover that this mailing list is for speaking about LLVM
developpement and usage only, so for all non LLVM related discussions,
go to
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t964068-reflexions-about-a-new-hdl-language.html.

Cheers,
Jonas