[LLVMdev] [lld] Handling non SHF_ALLOC sections.

Shankar Easwaran shankare at codeaurora.org
Tue Sep 17 13:12:34 PDT 2013

On 9/17/2013 3:06 PM, Sean Silva wrote:
> This seems like a problem that will be solved along the way of implementing
> `ld -r`, so the "proper" solution will probably be something in the general
> direction of `ld -r`.
>
> -- Sean Silva
You are right Sean. That was the general idea behind the comment that I
mentioned in the previous mail, for ld -r, no section would be part of a
loadable segment, which will make the current code work.

Thanks

Shankar Easwaran

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by the Linux Foundation