[LLVMdev] (no subject)

Will Dietz willdtz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 10:35:44 PDT 2013

To use options like "-time-passes" and "-stats" you need to prefix
them with "-mllvm":

clang -mllvm -time-passes -O3 test.c -o /dev/null

Note that I believe you need asserts enabled or some other build
configuration for this to work,
the timing code is disabled in fully release builds IIRC.

Hope this helps!

~Will