[LLVMdev] [lld] buildbot configuration on using -fsanitize options

Shankar Easwaran shankare at codeaurora.org
Sun Sep 8 21:29:09 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

+ Galina

Ubuntu/Debian should work as well, I wanted one flavor where lld could
be built on linux platform.

I will want to have a seperate buildbot to seperate failures if any due
to the fsanitize options.

Do you know if llvm itself gets tested as a complete build with the
fsanitize options ?

Enabling tsan seems to be a good idea too.

Thanks

Shankar Easwaran